- It's SHS policy to have as many cross-references with other databases.
- External links should never be deleted, unless they refer to a non-corresponding entity.
- Transferring links from the Editor notes to External links: Do not delete the comments regarding the link.
- Keep the Comment of External links short. If needed, use the Editor notes instead.
- External links are cached by SHS - so we have a back-up in case the reference goes offline
Main Search aka Discover
- You can search for any external link.
- You can search for any ISWC code
- Example: Searching for T-070.155.030-2 will give you Nikita
Help sections in Create Forms
- Every entry form has a Help section, that can be toggled off or on. By default, Help is
- On for trainees and junior editors
- Off for all other editors
- When should you request ownership? You have an extensive knowledge about the entry. You think you can do a better job than the current owner.
- When should you take ownership? The owner of the entry is a retired editor, and you have an extensive knowledge about the entry.