Consult the list of compositions that have been licensed with the help of SecondHandSongs.
And here are a few detailed examples of licenses we helped to clear and secure:
- San Francisco written by Walter Jurmann, Bronislaw Kaper and Gus Kahn. Used in a hurdy gurdy sold in the San Francisco Bay area.
- You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) written by Sylvester and James Wirrick Used in a cover song.
- L'amour d'un garçon with French lyrics written by Françoise Hardy Used in a documentary film on love and sexuality within the disabled community.
- Everybody Loves a Clown written by Leon Russell Tommy Garrett and Gary Lewis. Used in a thriller movie based around social media controversy.
- Get Ready written by Smokey Robinson Used in a cover song released on CD and on Youtube.
- Keep a Knockin', but You Can't Get In written by Perry Bradford Used in a documentary about a salsa singer.
- I Want to Break Free written by John Deacon Used in a music video used in social media and TV interviews.
- Jolene written by Dolly Parton Used in a fashion presentation streamed online.
- She Hangs Out written by Ellie Greenwich and Jeff Barry Cover song.
- Il mio miracolo written by Romano Musumarra and Giorgio Pintus Used in a master's thesis.
- Down at the Old Bull and Bush written Andrew Sterling and Harry Von Tilzer Used in an animation film.
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree written by Johnny Marks Used in a greeting video for a school.
- My Funny Valentine written by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart Used in a cover song.
- I'll Be Home for Christmas (If Only in My Dreams) written by Buck Ram Walter Kent and Kim Gannon Used in a movie.
- In the Pines traditional. Used in a movie.
- Tobacco Road written by John D. Loudermilk Used in the documentary The Shadow Line directed by Nicolás Combarro.