SecondHandSongs has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: SecondHandSongs
Your Private Information
SecondHandSongs does not give out any of your private information except what you have already made public in your profile. SecondHandSongs does not give or sell email addresses or other personal data to any third party.
You have the right to request us, free of charge, delete your user account and its private information. Go to MY PROFILE, and hit the button DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include:
- If you visit our website: browser and device you are using, the site you came from, the site you visit when you leave us, location, what you did and did not do with our website;
- If you sign in and/or use our website: e-mail address, real name, location, country, time zone, birth day, website, picture, any personal data in your personal text, and any personal data in your forum signature;
- If you contact us regarding music licensing: name, e-mail address, telephone number and any personal data in your message;
- If you contact us regarding API Key licensing: name, company or institution, e-mail address, LinkedIn profile, and any personal data in your message.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- To send you an email when you have contacted us about a music licence or an API Key licence;
- To send you an email notification in one of the following cases: topic reply, submission/error reply, reply requests, private messages, announcements, mentions (@username) and summary of edits. The User can unsubscribe from receiving these notifications at any time;
- To send you an email when you have asked us a question;
- For administrative and business purposes;
- To improve our business and website;
- For advertising and analytical purposes;
- In connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- For certain additional purposes, only with your explicit consent.
Any song data and metadata you submit becomes the property to SecondHandsongs, even after deleting your user account.
The SecondHandSongs registration form requires users to give us contact information (email). Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the user when necessary. This contact information is not shared with any third parties.
The SecondHandSongs website contains links to other sites. SecondHandSongs is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
The SecondHandSongs website makes forums available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
The SecondHandSongs website uses a YouTube API Client that uses YouTube API Services.
A part of the advertising on the SecondHandSongs website is managed by Playwire LLC. When Playwire publisher advertising services are used, Playwire LLC may collect and use certain aggregated and anonymized data for advertising purposes. To learn more about the types of data collected, how data is used and your choices as a user, please visit https://www.playwire.com/privacy-policy.
For EU Users only: If you are located in countries that are part of the European Economic Area, in the United Kingdom or Switzerland, and publisher advertising services are being provided by Playwire LLC, you were presented with messaging from our Consent Management Platform (CMP) around your privacy choices as a user in regards to digital advertising, applicable vendors, cookie usage and more. If you’d like to revisit the choices you have made previously on the SecondHandSongs website, please click here.
The SecondHandSongs website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: email@example.com