An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
written by Bob Dylan
January 17, 1974
- Per sempre jove written by Isidor Marí Catalan 2000
- Til evig tid written by Benny Holst Danish 2004
- Jeune pour toujours written by Hugues Aufray French 1995
- Jeune à jamais written by Louis Bertignac French November 16, 2018
- Foar altyd jong written by Harmen Wind Frisian 2010
- Für immer jung written by Wolfgang Ambros, André Heller German 1983
- Für immer jung written by Toni Vescoli German 1993
- Für immer jung written by Wolfgang Niedecken German May 16, 2008
- Evig ung written by Håvard Rem Norwegian 1995
- Få vara ung written by Ronny Carlsson Swedish 1982
- För evigt ung written by Mikael Wiehe Swedish October 4, 2019
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.