An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
Bette Davis Eyes written by Jackie DeShannon, Donna Weiss English September 1975
- Dívka, která spí jen tak written by Jaromír Nohavica Czech 1982
- Prazdnej Spajz written by Lou Fanánek Hagen Czech September 14, 2012
- Bette Davis written by Amaryllis Temmerman Dutch October 5, 2012
- Bartimaeus Eyes written by J. John Jackson English October 29, 2011
- Als ob sie Bette Davis wär written by Werner Schüler, Stefan Waggershausen German 1981
- Ivar Medaas øyne written by Jahn Teigen, Herodes Falsk, Tom Mathisen Norwegian 1981
- Lars Adaktussons frisyr written by Stefan Livh Swedish 1999
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.
- In My Arms English