An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
An der schönen blauen Donau, Op. 314
written by Johann Strauss (Sohn)
- An der schönen blauen Donau written by Franz von Gernerth German 1933
- The Blue Danube written by Sol Meyer English November 1945
- Donau-Rock written by Tobby Lüth German 1961
- An der schönen blauen Donau written by Joseph Horovitz German 1990
- Stuff Stuff Mart Mart written by Mike Nawrocki English October 31, 2000
- The Blue Danube written by unknown author(s) English 2001
- Poppy Day written by Iain MacKenzie English July 16, 2007
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.
|The Blue Danube||Spike Jones and His City Slickers - Vocal Refrain by Carl Grayson, Del Porter and The Boys in the Backroom||November 1945||First release|
The Blue Danube written by unknown author(s) English
Strauss Party - Medley written by Frank Kneepkens Undetermined (not verified yet)