An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
written by John Lennon, Paul McCartney
March 15, 1968
- Ten bál se koná written by Pavel Vrba Czech 1979
- Maybe Madonna written by J. John Jackson English November 2017
- Lady Madonna written by Heldur Karmo Estonian 2016
- Lady madonna written by Pertti Reponen Finnish 1971
- Lady Madonna written by Hector [F] French
- Pummel, der Pudel written by Volker Rosin German 1984
- Lady Madonna written by Mogol Italian
- Onkel'n til Per-Erik written by Ole Paus, Øystein Sunde Norwegian 1976
- Lady Madonna written by Rossini Pinto Portuguese May 1968
- Lady Madonna written by Jorge Córcega Spanish 1968
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.