An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
It's My Party
written by Wally Gold, John Gluck, Seymour Gottlieb, Herbert Weiner
April 5, 1963
- Žádný party written by Gabriela Osvaldová Czech June 1998
- Leve livet written by Thøger Olesen Danish 1974
- Oon su auto (Punainen Alfa Romeo) written by Jaana Rinne Finnish 1989
- C'est ma fête written by Richard Anthony French 1963
- C'est ma fête written by unknown author(s) French 1964
- Cinderella written by Fred Oldörp German November 1964
- La mia festa written by Mogol Italian September 1964
- Spikre paller written by Eldar Vågan Norwegian 1990
- Leva livet written by Stig Anderson Swedish 1964
- Låt mig vara written by Gert Lengstrand Swedish 1976
- Mina njurar written by Stefan Liberski, Anna Mannheimer Swedish 1996
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.