Okay, changed the name to: Columbia [EMI]
Adjusted timings, added logo and added brief description.
The big transition can proceed.
Yesterday afternoon (2022-03-03) began the big transition alluded by walt.
This process must be research-based (zona research would have been the best place for this topic?).
The procedure used will be as follows:
1. Mechanism used: error report
2. Sequence: start with isolated releases, leaving for the end releases grouped in series
3. Type of analysis: examination of the covers (front, back) and the surface of the release
4. If necessary, adding images
5. Essential data: type of logo and country of origin
6. Important incidents will be highlighted in this topic
In advance, your collaboration is appreciated.
This topic is dedicated to the memory of Thom
Last edit: 2022-03-09 19:34:12 UTC by dany