- Written by
- Noël Regney, Gloria Shayne
- Written in October 1962 as a plea for peace during the Cuban crisis.
- Published by
JEWEL MUSIC PUBLISHING CO INC
Request a synchronization license
This composition was licensed with the help of SecondHandSongs on October 31, 2018 for a documentary on the history of Christmas traditions. A sync license was granted for TV streaming use in United States.
An adaptation is a musical work which uses most of the music or lyrics of another musical work.
Do You Hear What I Hear?
written by Gloria Shayne, Noël Regney
- Slyšte, co vám říkám written by Radůza Czech 2017
- Når du ved hvad jeg ved written by Thøger Olesen Danish 1966
- Didn't I Get This Last Year? written by Bob Rivers, Joe Bryant, Spike O'Neill, Terry Gangstad English 1993
- Sérðu það sem ég sé written by Sigurður Rúnar Þórsson Icelandic 2008
- Notte santa written by Clelia Petracchi Italian 1966
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.