An adaptation is a musical work which uses most of the music or lyrics of another musical work.
Aquarela do Brasil
written by Ary Barroso
- Brasil written by Mario Kinel Croatian
- Zase poslední written by Šimon Ornest Czech April 7, 2006
- Brazil written by Robert Arnold Danish 1962
- Brazil written by Bob Russell English 1941
- Brazil written by Kari Tuomisaari Finnish 1956
- Brazil written by Anna-Liisa Virtanen Finnish 1976
- Brésil written by Jacques Larue French
- Brasil written by Ralph Maria Siegel German
- Brazil written by Giacomo Mario Gili Italian 1946
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.