An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
The Tide Is High
written by John Holt, Tyrone Evans, Howard Barrett
- Die Zeit ist reif written by Frank Thorsten German 1980
- La marea está alta written by Kiko Campos Spanish 1981 — Adapted from Blondie's version that was arranged in reggae genre by Duke Reid
- De prijs is hoog written by Jo De Clercq Dutch 1997
- Tide Is High written by Peter Fox Multiple languages August 30, 2000
- The Tide Is High (Get the Feeling) written by Jem Godfrey, Bill Padley English September 9, 2002 — additional bridge added