Not on the list? Paste a Spotify track URI or URL here below instead.
An adaptation is a musical work, which uses elements (music or lyrics) from another musical work.
Be My Baby
written by Ellie Greenwich, Phil Spector, Jeff Barry
- Už nám svítá written by Jaroslav Machek Czech 1981
- Be My Zaide written by unknown author(s) English 2005
- Reviens vite et oublie written by Georges Aber French 1963
- Reviens, je t'en prie written by Georges Aber French 1966
- Un arc et des flèches written by Yves Dessca French 1974
- Comme aujourd'hui written by Alain Garcia French 1987
- Sei mein Baby written by Robert Retter German April 1964
- Légy mindenem! written by Penczi Mária, Novai Gábor, Kékes Zoltán, Fekete Gyula, Kecskés Gábor Hungarian 1989
- Viltu vera með mér written by Þorsteinn Eggertsson Icelandic 1975
- Baby written by Franca Evangelisti, Paolo Lepore Italian
- Ó Mãe Sobe A Semanada! written by Ana Faria Portuguese 1993
- Se mi gran cariño written by Omero González Spanish 1964
- Sé mi nena written by Charly García Spanish 2000
- Be My Baby written by unknown author(s) Spanish June 2013
- Tu seras mi baby written by Augusto Algueró [Sr.] [Mapel] Spanish
- Min lilla baby written by Einar Svensson Swedish 1971
- Vi har funnit lyckan written by Gunnar Bergström Swedish
A partial adaptation is a musical work which integrates only a part of another musical work, and this part is only a fragment of the new musical work.